Es 350 - Dvd Player Cannot Read Dvd-rw With Mp3

epetan

Would like some help if you guys know how to do this.

I have cut CDs with mp3 songs on it and my car recognises the songs and plays them. The same goes for normal DVDs with video. However, I tried cutting mp3 songs to a DVD but my car would not recognise it. When I press the audio button, it usually shows the 6 CDs or DVDs (depending on what you put into each) but when I put in a DVD-RW with mp3 songs on it, it is blank.

Has anyone managed to get the car to play mp3 songs written on a DVD-RW? If so, what format do you use? I have tried wma, mp3, ac3 ect but to no effect. The car still cannot read it. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Would like some help if you guys know how to do this.

I have cut CDs with mp3 songs on it and my car recognises the songs and plays them. The same goes for normal DVDs with video. However, I tried cutting mp3 songs to a DVD but my car would not recognise it. When I press the audio button, it usually shows the 6 CDs or DVDs (depending on what you put into each) but when I put in a DVD-RW with mp3 songs on it, it is blank.

Has anyone managed to get the car to play mp3 songs written on a DVD-RW? If so, what format do you use? I have tried wma, mp3, ac3 ect but to no effect. The car still cannot read it. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

The ML system was NOT designed to play audio DVD's, regardless of the format you choose, ie: mp3, wma, etc.

Why don't you just burn your music onto a CD? In an mps format you'll get about 7-8 hours of play.....over approximately 150 tracks of tunes. Wasamatta...that's not enough? :chairshot: