Thank You !

dcfish

Gold Member :cheers: I log on this morning and to my surprise under my avatar is "GOLD MEMBER " Wow am I surprised. Thank You to whoever is responsible for this unexpected change, Again, THANK YOU ........ :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Oh lord, there goes the neighborhood!!!! Now he's gonna be all over my "rants" thread that won't go away! Hahahaa.. I think the answer to your question is in post #1710 of the word association thread... :whistles:

PS: My pleasure DC. It's the LEAST I could do for helping me out with my home computer. You saved me hundreds of dollars with that software you sent to me. Plus, you got more posts than Jesus on here, and you clearly enjoy the site, so I couldn't think of a better way to repay you for your kindness. Too bad Monarch isn't around anymore, we could really pis$ on his parade now! :lol:

Thanks for your help DC!!

Oh lord, there goes the neighborhood!!!! Now he's gonna be all over my "rants" thread that won't go away! Hahahaa.. I think the answer to your question is in post #1710 of the word association thread... :whistles:

PS: My pleasure DC. It's the LEAST I could do for helping me out with my home computer. You saved me hundreds of dollars with that software you sent to me. Plus, you got more posts than Jesus on here, and you clearly enjoy the site, so I couldn't think of a better way to repay you for your kindness. Too bad Monarch isn't around anymore, we could really pis$ on his parade now! :lol:

Thanks for your help DC!!

Nc, In my heart of hearts I knew it was you, Muchos Gracias Senor, I logged on this morning and thought there was a mistake ??? I must THANK YOU with all that any member could muster up for such an occasion. Again, THANK YOU. :cheers::cheers::cheers: Did Monarch get banned for life ?

I owe YOU a beer :cheers::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah...we and Monarch parted ways ;)

Congrats DC, NC contacted us quite excited about setting up a gold membership for you!

Sw, Thanks for the congrats. Nc, Thanks again :cheers: