Starting Problem

"92 SC300 is hesitating on starting. Turn the ignition switch on,with clutch depressed of course,and nothing happens,no sound/clicking or anything. After a couple of tries with no result and then turn on again and ignition occurs with no hesitation or funny sounds.

This issue started when tempretures were well below freezing and occassional occurs in the 50's.

Any guess's what this problem is...the start of the failure of the starter..or is there a solonoid set up on this vehicle?

Thanks in Advance.

Went thru this about a year ago. Same symptoms.

I'd have to turn the key a couple times to get it started. I swapped the battery, thinking that was it. Not..

This went on for several months. One day, it finally gave out all together. And it gave out in a bad way. It died with the solonoid electrically fused in the ON position. I had to quickly disconnect the battery.

You might want to Not wait that long to get it fixed.

You'll save money on the expensive Towing bill. :cries:

"92 SC300 is hesitating on starting. Turn the ignition switch on,with clutch depressed of course,and nothing happens,no sound/clicking or anything. After a couple of tries with no result and then turn on again and ignition occurs with no hesitation or funny sounds.

This issue started when tempretures were well below freezing and occassional occurs in the 50's.

Any guess's what this problem is...the start of the failure of the starter..or is there a solonoid set up on this vehicle?

Thanks in Advance.