Matching Window Tint

Would like to know any suggestions for the type/brand of tint that best matches the factory tint on the car for the front side windows. Currently considering Huper Optik tint but it does not match the factory tint.

I'm not familiar with other brands, but I have been told that if you want a good brand tint, pick either Lumar or 3M. As for the percent that will exactly match the rear, I'm not familiar as to what will match it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not familiar with other brands, but I have been told that if you want a good brand tint, pick either Lumar or 3M. As for the percent that will exactly match the rear, I'm not familiar as to what will match it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I just had the car tinted this weekend. After much research, I found Llumar Formula 1 Comfort series 15% to be a very close match to the factory rear tint. The car looks great with the tint. Only have to be a little more judicious when we drive at night since the 15% tint cuts down on what we can see at night, especially in poorly lite roads. We also tinted the front windshield with a 75% UV blocker. All in all, we really like it, it made driving in the Florida sun much more enjoyable.