Some Nice Rims

I'm about ready to start showing my '96 SC300, but she's missing one key thing- a sweet set of rims. I'm not really sure which brand has the best quality and the best deals, so I am looking to ya'll for help.

I would like some 19's. I think chrome (or a chrome finish) would look good, but I have seen some aluminum ones that were pretty sweet. I have a bodykit and some dark tinted windows, so I want some rims that have "agressive styling". What do ya'll think?

-Chrome or not?

-A good brand that has good quality and great prices?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks Ya'll

it really depends on the color of the car. If you have a candy color, bright finish car, then polished or chrome is ok. I hate to say it but chrome is a lil too bright and shiny if you ask me. Usually with a nice japanese car such as our SC's, JDM brand rims are a better choice. 19"s are perfect. 20"s are pushing it but still ok. I have been competing and judging car shows for years, all i can say from a veteran's and judge's standpoint is that the bodykit, paint, and rims amongst other exterior pieces must all flow together well. Anything that looks out of place will lower your points for overall display. just some tips.

BUT rims are always a touch of personal taste of the owner. TO EACH THEIR OWN.