Beef I Have With My Is

Check BMWs, MBs, Porsches, brake dust is commonplace.

You are absolutely correct, sir (ma'am?)!

My 740 needs to have the front wheels cleaned a day or two after a carwash. The only solution is ceramic pads, but apparently they are noisy.

• 1 month later...

"we dont warranty damage caused by snow brushes"

:censored:

So thats what the "night Lexus service"manager told me...

Stopped by during the day, caught the day service manager and hes like, you know me, you know parts, we all know you, put one on order and we'll call ya when to bring it in all under warrenty.

Sure enough I end up dropping the car off with the night guy because thats the only time I can get in...I asked what happens with the part after so I can show people that I'm not crazy picky(people were asking me whats wrong with my car, and I said my mirror is all scratched and they all gave me one of these... <_< )and he told me they send em off for inspection and he proceeds to say that if he didnt know me he wouldnt be acting this nice! WTF??? seriously, am I wrong here!?? I feel like I'm a prick! I dont like it, but whatever, cars fixed and if anything else goes wrong, I'm just going to live with it, unless its leaking fluid and on fire, then maybe that'll be a reasonable reason to bring it in!

Sorry, just a had to rant.

• 1 month later...

One of my mirrors is scratched up like that too. I don't think I can take it in anymore though. I've had my car for about a year now. I have the same problem...I'm 25 but look a little younger than that. They'd probably think "stupid kid" scratched his mirror.

For the money you are investing in this "luxury" vehicle, they should at least try to give you a solution. Perhaps it is time to write a letter to the Dealer's manager and CC Lexus/Toyota headquaters. They do not like bad publicity nor do they like to have big brother involved. Best of luck to you and I really hope they replace the unit.

"we dont warranty damage caused by snow brushes"

:censored:

So thats what the "night Lexus service"manager told me...

Stopped by during the day, caught the day service manager and hes like, you know me, you know parts, we all know you, put one on order and we'll call ya when to bring it in all under warrenty.

Sure enough I end up dropping the car off with the night guy because thats the only time I can get in...I asked what happens with the part after so I can show people that I'm not crazy picky(people were asking me whats wrong with my car, and I said my mirror is all scratched and they all gave me one of these... <_< )and he told me they send em off for inspection and he proceeds to say that if he didnt know me he wouldnt be acting this nice! WTF??? seriously, am I wrong here!?? I feel like I'm a prick! I dont like it, but whatever, cars fixed and if anything else goes wrong, I'm just going to live with it, unless its leaking fluid and on fire, then maybe that'll be a reasonable reason to bring it in!

Sorry, just a had to rant.

You are not being crazy picky. I'm glad it finally got fixed for you.

I am going to take mine in, and have them fix the center console. It's got the same exact issue my last one did: my husband hits it all the time with his leg, and it is not solid and taps against the rest of the console. They fixed the last one. I felt like a jerk asking for it, but it was driving me nuts. I'm sure I'm not the only one that asks for weird things to be done. And, it was warranty.......

Have not yet brought it to the dealer. Is this something that I should inquire about right a way? I mean it does *BLEEP* me off, but is not something mechanical that doesnt allow me to drive, and I dont want to be classified as a picky customer, being that I am only 22. Unless the suspense is killing everyone, then I'll take it in!

That's not being picky. You should take it in right away, or else they're going to accuse you of doing something. Have you even called to complain about it? You paid a good deal for this car, and it should be impeccable, in my opinion. That is simply unacceptable.

^ what she said. Are you listening? If you aren't married, this would be good practice.....(am I right married men out there?)

In any case...married or not...MAKE THEM MAKE IT RIGHT! ARE YOU KIDDING?

lol. Jay!!! I just now saw this.......