Fuel Milage On The Rx350

Can anyone tell me what they are getting for actual fuel milage on a 07 or 08 RX350 2WD ? I don't want computer milage just actual fill to fill as these friggan commputers make it look rosie. I am going to be replacing my GX470 which is around 13 (yes a real pig on fuel).TIA RK

Just filled up this morning. This was the 3rd time I put gas in the tank since I bought it.

I averaged 21 MPG for a combination of city and hwy driving. My hwy driving is a lot of bumper to bumper stop and go so it's hard to say how much is really city and how much is hwy.

BTW, the computer also said 21 :)

Dave

Can anyone tell me what they are getting for actual fuel milage on a 07 or 08 RX350 2WD ? I don't want computer milage just actual fill to fill as these friggan commputers make it look rosie. I am going to be replacing my GX470 which is around 13 (yes a real pig on fuel).TIA RK

So far I'm getting around 18-19 MPG in suburban (granny) driving, and 27 in straight highway driving at 70-75 miles per hour. I found the computer is consistently 1.2 - 1.5 mpg higher than the actual mpg.

In any case, probably way better than the GX470!

So far I'm getting around 18-19 MPG in suburban (granny) driving, and 27 in straight highway driving at 70-75 miles per hour. I found the computer is consistently 1.2 - 1.5 mpg higher than the actual mpg.

In any case, probably way better than the GX470!

After 5000 miles with our AWD RX 350, we typically get between 20 to 21 mpg overall. During long highway drives on cruise control at 75 mph, we average around 25 mpg. Hope it helps.

We are getting 23 (mixed driving) 27 on the highway. Actual mileage is about 1mpg less than the computer reports. We are very happy with the actual compared to the EPA estimate. We only have about 1600 miles on the vehicle so far.

We are getting 23 (mixed driving) 27 on the highway. Actual mileage is about 1mpg less than the computer reports. We are very happy with the actual compared to the EPA estimate. We only have about 1600 miles on the vehicle so far.

Thanks for all the replys. :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm using 91 octane exclusively, and am getting about 24-27 mpg combined highway/city driving, but mostly highway. My 08 350 is brand new (1800 miles), so I'm hoping for even better gas mileage after it gets a little more broken in.