More Questions About 1994 Gs 300

I understand that the engine is the same as the Supra :) . Are there cross referenced chassis, drivetrain, electronic parts from the Toyota lineup that can be used aside from the Supra? Also, by disconnecting the battery, will the check engine and TCS codes be erased, and beside the dealer, how does one reset it? :unsure: My car just has the regular stereo with the tape deck, I don't even have any more tapes :o . Is there a CD changer compatible to work with the head unit without an FM modulator or is there anone out there not wanting their Nakamichi set up because of customizing(DVD screens, big music and such....which seems to be really popular with these cars as if we didn't know) I'd like a factory fit and finish :)

So many questions in such a little post, as far as your check engine light goes unless you correct the problem it will come back on, you can get it scanned and reset for free at autozone, or many independant repair shops. Yes its the same engine in some supras, but not exactly. Some manufacturers offer cd changer add ons that are supposed to work with your OEM setup although I've never looked into one for a lexus, as far as I recall they are expensive and lackluster. You can probably find the nakawhateveryouspellit changer on ebay... just hope it doesn't get to you doa. I recall reading something about them in my last cruthfield catalog but it might have had a very limited model selection.