2001 Rx300 Silversport

gergy9

Absolutely on Both! What's funny about the Xenon Lights is that i live on the same street as my parents. They always know when i get home because i am the only person who ever drives by with "those really bright lights".

Wow, He seems to asking alot for a silversport with 100k. I only have 76000 I think i found a buyer for $17k. Excellent value for mine is 17,760. And good is 16685. And seeing i am somewhere between those 2 I am happy with my deal. Guess im not a crook though.

I made this website for my RX. What do you think?

http://www.onechampion.com/lexus/

(sigh).... If I were closer to you, I'D buy your Silversport!! I think prices are just higher in the Portland area. I've been looking at 2000 RX300's with around 100K on the ticker and they are wanting between $14K and $18K... and they aren't Silversports, either. Then I look down in Texas and across the midwest they are on the average $4K less. Looks like I might make a road trip if the right one comes up. Yours is pretty much what I'm looking for in the black. I hope you get what you want out of it... it's nice.

Very nice website, too. You did a nice job with the Flash.

I wish i could sell it to you! I just got my second offer on it. $17500. He11 if portland is that much more expensive buy one from the mid-west and pay for the transport to portland. You would save some money. But then again you wouldnt get to see it first...

I've been seriously thinking about just that, but i have that uneasy feeling about buying a car sight unseen unless there is a real good vibe around the seller and the whole deal. I did it once before, when I bought my Acura in Bel Air... cool seller, they went out of their way to pick me up at the airport, we did the deal at an In-n-Out burger joint, and I drove off. It worked out perfectly, but I don't know if I can find the same deal.

I was able to convince my wife to maybe make a run down to Sacramento or LA and drive the car back, and she in as long as we stop by Disneyland (I asked if we could just stop and look at it through the gates... she wasn't havin' any of that :D ). I found one that looks pretty nice in LA, and this one looks like what I'm looking for and it's in the Bay area http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/294406766.html ...just don't know about the sight-unseen thing.

• 4 weeks later...