New 93 Sc300 Owner

Hi guys,

I recently purchaced a SC300 for 400.00. It runs suprisingly well, has 157,000k on the clock... and all the regular problems that SC's have. It has a good size dent right behind drivers door and clear coat is coming off the hood. Needles on speedo and tach are black. The lcd on temp is fried. Outside passenger door handle dont work.... But all in all, this is a very impressive car to me. I like it better than cars I've paid 5 to 10 grand for. I have been reading your forum for bout a month now, and found it to be very helpful. :cheers:

starkz, Looks like you need a number of replacement parts. Join http://www.clublexus.com and you will find all the used parts quickly from the classified section. Look for the reliable vendor aliga. He goes by that name here and at clublexus too, so you can send him a message on all the parts you need. The link below is the most recent post on a sc that he is parting out. Congrat on your new purchase and Good Luck with your part search.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268545

Hi guys,

I recently purchaced a SC300 for 400.00. It runs suprisingly well, has 157,000k on the clock... and all the regular problems that SC's have. It has a good size dent right behind drivers door and clear coat is coming off the hood. Needles on speedo and tach are black. The lcd on temp is fried. Outside passenger door handle dont work.... But all in all, this is a very impressive car to me. I like it better than cars I've paid 5 to 10 grand for. I have been reading your forum for bout a month now, and found it to be very helpful. :cheers:

have the same car and is located in maryland maybe we could share info