Parked Ls400

Kennyr

I haven't posted for awhile. My 91 has been parked for 2 months due to the extreme amount of snowfall here in Colorado this winter. Usually I tough it out and slip and slide around with my Lexus but this year was impossible. I had to go out and purchase a winter car. I found a 2000 Isuzu Trooper on a pot lot for 7 grand in really good condition. 85,000 miles. I'm also building a house so the Trooper really comes in handy. My new garage is an oversize 3 car with really high ceilings. My electric lift is being installed this week in the end bay. I'm building my dream garage before I get too old to enjoy it. Anyway my Lexus will be well taken care of living in its own little shop. I can't wait to just hook up the battery and start driving my car again. Maybe in another month I can retire the Trooper for the spring and summer season and get back to what I really love to drive, a smooth Lexus.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted for awhile. My 91 has been parked for 2 months due to the extreme amount of snowfall here in Colorado this winter. Usually I tough it out and slip and slide around with my Lexus but this year was impossible. I had to go out and purchase a winter car. I found a 2000 Isuzu Trooper on a pot lot for 7 grand in really good condition. 85,000 miles. I'm also building a house so the Trooper really comes in handy. My new garage is an oversize 3 car with really high ceilings. My electric lift is being installed this week in the end bay. I'm building my dream garage before I get too old to enjoy it. Anyway my Lexus will be well taken care of living in its own little shop. I can't wait to just hook up the battery and start driving my car again. Maybe in another month I can retire the Trooper for the spring and summer season and get back to what I really love to drive, a smooth Lexus.

wow! sounds like garage heaven!!! I would LOVE to have a shop (garage) like that !! sounds great!