Passenger Side Lower Ball Joint

oohryry

Just wondering if anyone ever has had a problem with their lower ball joint. I replaced mine last summer because it was worn and causing the car to squeak loud as the car rocks back and forth. It seems that the noise is starting to return but only when I take a very long drive like out of state and the engine gets hot enough to warm the lower compartment. Is this something I that should occur yearly? If it's wearing out already I want to take my part back to Sheehy Lexus before the warranty expires.

That shouldn't be happening. Take it back to the dealer and let them take a look at it. Maybe check and make sure the ball joint is tight if you want to try something yourself before taking it in. When I changed my lbj's, the clowns that did the alignment didn't tighten a ball joint back when they finished, and it was making some strange sounds until we figured out what was going on and fixed it.