Mb Quart Set Up....

hi...i have a pair of of MB QUART 12 dvc subs......a crossfire 1000D and a crossfire 404 amp...eclipse 8443 headunit(but im getting the 6610 real soon!!! :D :D ) i was thinking of running 2 sets of MB QUART componets but didnt know which ones would be good enough..which do you guys recommend? i will be getting 0/1 GAUGE power kit with all the fixings....2 or 3 packs of dynamat extreme bulk packs.. an audio control eql( the one thats 3 rca's in and 3 rca's out..30 or 40 band eq)...i have all the door pods that i brought off the 'net(so i can just remove and replace...) all of this will be going in my '94 GS300. Thanks in advance guys!! :cheers: ..............ohh ill be putting 5.25 in the doors.....so which decent price mb quart's would you use..or any other good componet set?

Only the Q-series MB Quarts are decent. Everything else is a waste of money. Have you listened to them in person? It seems like you are leaning towards a SQ system, based off of your HU selection. Are you sure that you want to go with MB Quarts? The tweeters are very bright and harsh on your ears.

How much money are you going to invest in components?

Only the Q-series MB Quarts are decent. Everything else is a waste of money. Have you listened to them in person? It seems like you are leaning towards a SQ system, based off of your HU selection. Are you sure that you want to go with MB Quarts? The tweeters are very bright and harsh on your ears.

How much money are you going to invest in components?

money is really no problem...but i did just find out today that MB QUART was brought out by crunch audio over a year ago but will still be making their speakers in Germany..rockford is still in bankrupcy court so they stuff is pretty much out the door...i really just want something that will sound good and easy on the ears..

If money isn't the problem then go with Rainbow Audio components, they'll set you back a few grand. A more realistic option would be going with Dynaudio 220mkll or Dynaudio 240GT components. I've used Dynaudio speakers and I must say that they sound amazing.

The Eclipse HU is a great choice but you should seriously consider upgrading your amps and subs.

If money isn't the problem then go with Rainbow Audio components, they'll set you back a few grand. A more realistic option would be going with Dynaudio 220mkll or Dynaudio 240GT components. I've used Dynaudio speakers and I must say that they sound amazing.

The Eclipse HU is a great choice but you should seriously consider upgrading your amps and subs.

yea you right but the subs and amps was a steal...my guy had the same car and i heard them in there...not bad...im not trying to enter any sound compitions or nothing...just put together a good clean sounding car..for me...i can give two !Removed!'s about what ppl on the outside hears...but imma look into your selection of componets..dont think anyone around me carry those brands tho...lol..:cries: ...but its a start...thanks a mill

You wont be able to locate quality audio equipment at "normal" stores but good auto sound shops can get them for you. Dynaudio isn't really an all out "competition" company...just great Sound Quality. My set-up isn't at competition levels but it does sound great though.