Cold Air Intake For A 2000 Gs300

I have been browsing the backpages of these forums for quite some time looking for a solution to my problem.

I recently purchased a 2000 GS300 and I am looking to give it a little extra horsepower to match the addition of two 12" subs and a couple amps in the back. The best recommended company, it seems, is Swift Racing Technologies, but their cold intakes are running at $450.00, which is a little out of my price range at the moment. Can anyone suggest a good-quality intake that carries a smaller price tag?

Any help would be appreciated.

I have been browsing the backpages of these forums for quite some time looking for a solution to my problem.

I recently purchased a 2000 GS300 and I am looking to give it a little extra horsepower to match the addition of two 12" subs and a couple amps in the back. The best recommended company, it seems, is Swift Racing Technologies, but their cold intakes are running at $450.00, which is a little out of my price range at the moment. Can anyone suggest a good-quality intake that carries a smaller price tag?

Any help would be appreciated.

The price is so high because you are also purchasing a piggyback ecu. The short ram intake they sell is like all the rest. Your better off looking for a ecu upgrade and slip in a k&n air filter since all lexus come from the factory with a CAI. The short ram SRT sells is not CAI.