2007 Is 350

Hey fellas,...

New member here. Hello.

I'm looking into purchasing a 2007 IS350. Looking for one with Nav and Premium Package.

I tried searching, but I'm not sure if Im doing it right, I keep getting an error with "no results to display"

Is there already a thread for how much people paid for their 07 IS350? If there is, can someone point me in the right direction to find it?

I got quoted 42,XXX for an IS350 with Prem Package and Nav before TTL.

I've read the newest batch of IS's are primarily 250's and not as many 350's. The dealer also said this. Is this true?

I live in California, so any help from my fellow Californians would be greatly appreciated! Or anyone else with useful input!

Oh and I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong section!

I don't know where you Live in CA but I'm in Torrance, CA. South Bay Lexus gave me a great deal that i could not refuse. I have a 07 IS350 navi with Luxury Plus package for only $39,595 plus tax and lic. My sticker says MSRP is $45,595, $6000 off sticker. The 350's with navi are hard to find, and sometimes you might have to put $500 down to be on a waiting list. Also try the Costco Discount program. Cerritos Lexus was going to give me $5000 off MSRP with the Costco Card.

I don't know where you Live in CA but I'm in Torrance, CA. South Bay Lexus gave me a great deal that i could not refuse. I have a 07 IS350 navi with Luxury Plus package for only $39,595 plus tax and lic. My sticker says MSRP is $45,595, $6000 off sticker. The 350's with navi are hard to find, and sometimes you might have to put $500 down to be on a waiting list. Also try the Costco Discount program. Cerritos Lexus was going to give me $5000 off MSRP with the Costco Card.

Cool thanks man, I'm going to email South Bay Lexus now. Luxury Package includes the upgraded stereo right?

When I was at Crown Lexus this weekend, in the Ontario area, they had about a dozen 250s, mostly with the same packages, and only one 350. I'm not sure if it had nav or not. I didn't ask about prices, just looked at the windows for sticker.

Navi and the ML sound system its everything under the Luxury Plus Package, the Plus basically means the 18" wheels. Ask for Gloria and trust me she'll be wearing a coyboy hat LOL.. but shes good!!!

Can you give me your first name so I can say you recommended her?

Can someone help me out here. I got a quote for an 07 IS350 with Premium Package and Navigation for 44,XXX out the door.

Can I do better? I'm sure I can.

I live in southern california, so if any one got a better deal with the same car, let me know where.

Can someone help me out here. I got a quote for an 07 IS350 with Premium Package and Navigation for 44,XXX out the door.

I live in southern california, so if any one got a better deal with the same car, let me know where.

Dang, that seems like a lot of money, even if it is a 350. Have you called Crown Lexus, if you're close to them? I have a 250 that I bought 15 months ago, so can't help you out with the price there......

Dang, that seems like a lot of money, even if it is a 350. Have you called Crown Lexus, if you're close to them? I have a 250 that I bought 15 months ago, so can't help you out with the price there......

I just called Crown, see what they can do... :cries: