Hybrid Badge For Rx400h

I am looking to buy a Hybrid Badge (similar to the one on Prius) to put on my new Rx400h. Any ideas where I can buy the badge? Any suggestions on alternatives to make it distinctly clear that my Rx is a hybrid? :)

I am looking to buy a Hybrid Badge (similar to the one on Prius) to put on my new Rx400h. Any ideas where I can buy the badge? Any suggestions on alternatives to make it distinctly clear that my Rx is a hybrid? :)

The 2007 RX400h's have a hybrid badge on the rear doors. You could probably pick up those to install on yours.

I know I have considered getting them for my Mom's 2006 RX400h.

Also there is an optional Lexus hybrid sticker available to go in the rear window.

Hi subbu,

Hint ... the "SEARCH feature is a WONDERFUL thing"

Plug the word, "Badge" into the search function ... THIS thread will be first ... the 2nd thread will lead you to where you want to go. Go to the very last post (it will probably still be mine) an BINGO, you can buy and glue badges onto your SUB 'till the cow come home :cheers:

Hi subbu,

Hint ... the "SEARCH feature is a WONDERFUL thing"

Plug the word, "Badge" into the search function ... THIS thread will be first ... the 2nd thread will lead you to where you want to go. Go to the very last post (it will probably still be mine) an BINGO, you can buy and glue badges onto your SUB 'till the cow come home :cheers:

thank you someone else - good site, will follow your pointer.

cheers.

• 1 month later...

I got three Hybrid Synergy Drive emblems from Glendale Lexus and three Hybrid logotype emblems all free for my 400h. I put them on wherever I wanted them and they look terrific. Rey Bustos

post-26996-1171920731_thumb.jpg

post-26996-1171920764_thumb.jpg

post-26996-1171921219_thumb.jpg

post-26996-1171927292_thumb.jpg

I got three Hybrid Synergy Drive emblems from Glendale Lexus and three Hybrid logotype emblems all free for my 400h. I put them on wherever I wanted them and they look terrific. Rey Bustos

I love it - any chance you have the part numbers???????????? :cheers:

I love it - any chance you have the part numbers????????????:cheers:

No, I just called the parts manager and told them that I wanted the emblems and that they were from a Prius and they did the rest. I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't even charge me. The funny thing is is that I bought my 400h in January of 06 and I told them that they were more than likely going to get more requests like mine ( I was proud that I picked the hybrid at such a higher price..I wanted people to KNOW that my "princess" was different!)...the next time I went in...ALL of the 400hes in the showroom had the logotype that I had ordered off of the Prius! So, no part number,just tell them it's the "Hybrid Synergy Drive", "Blue wave" prius emblem and or the logotype from a Prius that reads "Hybrid" in a slant font. I love them and it really jazzes up the "Plain Jane" sides of our 400h. But again, it's all in the personal preference of the owner. I like to accessorize, that was the only thing that I loved about my old PT Cruiser. Take care and happy hunting. Just call your dealer and don't let them charge you..they retail for about $30 EACH!!!yes, EACH emblem and logotype. I spent enough, I wasn't going to spend the $180 that it would have cost to get the emblems that I got. Fortunately they just gave them to me as a gift and they were really nice about it. Rey

I'm not expecting that sort of miracle :) I'll price shop them online! So, I'll try and find the PN, and I'll post em here if I get lucky.

It's worth asking the dealer but you might also try eBay. I think that I did that first and I didn't have much luck but that was over a year ago. I know that because the last thing I would do is ask the dealership for a price on anything! I asked how much the Chrome Nerf bars were (the step bars) and they told me $600 plus labor would be an additional $300!...I got them on eBay for about $150 and I put them on in about 40 minutes...that was a good hourly wage for me! I'm not as rich as some of you for Pete's sake! Let me know what you find and what you end up doing. At least if you go through the dealer you CAN get them and at $30 an emblem,just get a couple or three. Anyway, happy hunting, Rey

post-26996-1171985070_thumb.jpg