Vsc Light/ Check Engine Light

If this is a new vehicle then yes the warrenty would cover it. I have not had that happen so I couldn't tell you what it means. In my roommates case ('93 GS) those two lights came on and then a couple of days later the ABS light came on as well and it turned out to be some fluke thing that Lexus was unable to find with diag yet when reset it never came back. That could be a one in a mill chance for all I know though....suggestion, take it to lexus.

Blk on Blk, Well the 93 doesn't have a VSC light, you mean the TRAC light?

My guess is there's something wrong with one of the yaw sensors for the VSC. The lights stay on when you restart the engine?

• 3 weeks later...

:(

Hi guys , I just got the check engine light /vsc light virus last night. After filling my tank up with premium gas from Chevron.

I noticed that my gas cap was not turned all the way to end.

Could any one of you tell me the following

1. The solution to a problem like this.

2. Will this prevent me from driving the car

3. If yes to Question 2, what are the other complications that might arise from this

4. What are the best gas stations to get gas for the Lexus

your responses will be highly appreciated thanks

LEXUS GS 400 1998

my engine light came on from the gas cap not being on tight and on again from pooring gas while the car was on. have u added an intake lately it happens with those too. if they don't come with and ecu upgrade...but autozone is the best way 2 find out.

• 2 months later...