Spoiler Poll

the more i look at it, the more i think it looks like too much... i am thinking about the m3 lip/spoiler anyone know a good one? (good looks/ good price)

3b_1.JPG

thats the look im trying to acheive, just not slammed like that

the more i look at it, the more i think it looks like too much... i am thinking about the m3 lip/spoiler anyone know a good one? (good looks/ good price)

3b_1.JPG

I agree with the m3/lip spoiler. In my opinion, Unless you have a full fledge body kit and the car is tuned to the hilt other spoilers look out of place and that includes the OEM spoilers.

3b_1.JPG

I drive and quite honestly ADORE a Crystal White 03' Sport Design GS300 (my 3rd actually-hence the screen name) that has a very subtle trunk wing that looks like what you are after. It looks simliar to this at the l-tuned site... http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=935 You might want to search around. I would think you could get it for less somewhere. It adds just the right amount of "flair" without standing out too much.

I'll have pics of the wing and of my baby girl in whole up next week once the BBS come to town :) :D ...I scored a staggered set with 18x9 rears and 18x8 fronts...THANKS SANTA. I just learned a new twisty way to work and apparently you got my wish list....God Bless good wives...Happy Holidays to all....~cjw

i think that one would have had me sold on it if i had never seen this one.... the only thing is it is made in japan by 'absorber' cant find it anywhere but from a guy i foun on ebay that is in japan... its going to run me about 600 shipped from japan... it hurts but i will have to splurge i think to get what i want.... here is a closer pic of it..

c6_1.JPG

i think that one would have had me sold on it if i had never seen this one.... the only thing is it is made in japan by 'absorber' cant find it anywhere but from a guy i foun on ebay that is in japan... its going to run me about 600 shipped from japan... it hurts but i will have to splurge i think to get what i want.... here is a closer pic of it..

c6_1.JPG

That is a nice lip, But I don't like the cutout for the emblem. I think it is made specifically for an aristo.