Navigation

natsueo

I'm looking for recommendation of where to purchase the CD (or DVD?) to update the maps for my navigation system. I believe the dealer price is about $400. Is there anywhere to purchase for < $200???

Thank you.

You may want to look on ebay!

I'm looking for recommendation of where to purchase the CD (or DVD?) to update the maps for my navigation system. I believe the dealer price is about $400. Is there anywhere to purchase for < $200???

Thank you.

Hello,

It is typical for Lexus to offer optional map updates each fall that may be installed by a dealer. See your dealer or visit the Lexus Owner’s Site https://auth.owners.lexus.com/lexusowners/a...ssl/OwnersLogin to see if a map update is available for your vehicle and to find out what mapping changes are included in the update. Your dealer can also provide you with the cost for the optional mapping update. Lexus typically will offer these updates for a vehicle for at least four years after that vehicle is built.

Suggestion: Do not purchase map update from EBay or other auction sources due to untrustworthy sources, pirated DVDs, and possible damaged map data due to copying of source.

TG