Insurance Costs

just curious.

I am in MD...if I had a IS350 my insurance would be 64.15/month...actually just a little cheaper than my 330. This is a tough question because there are so many variables...do you own your own home, how old are you, married or not, where do you live, accidents or violations, occupation...and quite a few other things can cause you rate to be higher/lower too!

The best advice that I could give you would be to find an independent insurance agent. One that represents many different companies and have them to shop you with several companies to get you the best rate. Call your current agent and ask if you are getting all of the discounts that you can get. Many times there are discounts that can be added on to your policy.

Hope this helps!!!

just curious.

LEXIRX330 is right about the variables, make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

I'm 30 yrs old, male, married, no accidents, no tickets on record, and only have 2 car policies through Response Indemnity here in California. Only thing about Response is that they will only accept policies for college graduates. They are by far the cheapest I have found, in fact when I switched from Statefarm, my coverages more than doubled and yet my premium was reduced by approximately $600 each year.

I have the following coverages:

$100,000/$300,000 bodily injury liability

$50,000 Property damage liability

$1,000 medical payments

$25,000/$50,000 Uninsured motorists bodily injury coverage

$3,500 Uninsured Motorists property damage

Full glass breakage coverage

$500 comprehensive and collision deductibles

For all this, I pay $331.10 every 6 months. :D