Invoice Prices From Tmms

Hello everyone. My apologies if this has been posted before but I thought someone would find this information useful. You may even want to pin this post for future reference.

My brother works for Toyota so I had him send me a price list of what I would pay using his factory discount through Toyota's Vehicle Purchase Program (VPP). All immediate relatives of Toyota employees are eligible. These prices reflect actual MSRP vs. dealer invoice...employees don't get any discount other than just paying invoice plus freight.

Without further ado, here is the list complete with factory codes.

Lexus IS 250/350 2007 Suggested Price Guide, August 2006 (I doubt it has changed, this is recent as of November 21st).

Code			   Description						  Suggested Retail			   Dealer Price
9501 IS250 - 6 M/T 30,255.00 25,716.00
9502 IS250 - 6ECTi 31,425.00 26,711.00
9506 IS250 - 6ECTi AWD 34,285.00 29,141.00
9510 IS350 - 6ECTi 35,705.00 30,349.00

If anyone is interested I'd be willing to post more details, as I have full information on all option packages including MSRP and invoice prices for everything.

Hi afrosheen,

Could you please post the prices on cars with Navigation systems any other add ons (packages). For example, rear spoiler, ML audio system, and etc... It will help out alot since I'm trying to buy an IS this weekend. Thanks.

Hi afrosheen,

Could you please post the prices on cars with Navigation systems any other add ons (packages). For example, rear spoiler, ML audio system, and etc... It will help out alot since I'm trying to buy an IS this weekend. Thanks.

Have you tried going to www.edmunds.com? It will give you the base invoice and what people are paying in your area. You can then configure your car with options and see an updated price.

The mark-up on Lexus is crazy. I believe Lexus also has a 2% dealer holdback on top of the difference between MSRP and Invoice. If you option out an IS350 and pay MSRP, you've put in around $8,000 in profit into the deal just on the sale of one car.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for my long absence, I really need to have this forum email me when I get replies. :whistles:

Originally I had planned to just post bits and pieces here but since I'm on vacation and bored, I've decided to type up the entire 4 pages of stuff and put it in an excel document. Figuring that not all of you have Excel I'll just post the whole thing here in a code block. Yes, it will be a big post but a very, very good one that's long overdue. Prepare to pin this one. :)

IS 250/350 2007 Suggested Price Guide

Code Description Suggest Retail Price Dealer Price
9501 IS 250 Luxury Sport Sedan - 6M/T 30,255.00 25,716.00
9502 IS 250 Luxury Sport Sedan - 6ECTi 31,425.00 26,711.00
9506 IS 250 Luxury Sport Sedan - 6ECTi AWD 34,285 29,141.00
9510 IS 350 Luxury Sport Sedan - 6ECTi 35,705.00 30,349.00

Options

FT 18" Alloy Wheels with summer tires 720 576
(RWD Models Only)

HL HID Headlamps 875 700
(Requires LL, LT or ST)

HW Headlamp Washers 100 80
(Requires HL, LL or LT (9501 & 9502))
(Requires HL or LD (9506))
(Requires HL, LL, LT or ST (9510))

LD Luxury Plus package includes Lexus Memory 2205 1764
System; Bi-Xenon HID + AFS w/Auto Level
Headlamps; Outside Auto-Dimming Mirrors;
Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel;
Rain-Sensing Wipers and Power Sunshade
(IS 250 17" AWD only)

LL Luxury Plus package includes Perforated 3495 2796
Leather seats, heated and ventilated front
seats with Lexus Memory System; Bi-Xenon
HID + AFS w/Auto Level Headlamps; Outside
Auto-Dimming Mirrors; Rain-Sensing Wipers;
Power Sunshade; Bird's Eye Maple Interior
Trim (17" RWD Models only)

LT Luxury Plus package includes 225/40R18 + 4215 3372
255/40R18 Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires;
Perforated Leather seats, heated and ventilated front
seats with Lexus Memory System;
Bi-Xenon HID + AFS w/Auto Level Headlamps;
Outside Auto-Dimming Mirrors;
Rain-Sensing Wipers; Power Sunshade; Bird's Eye
Maple Interior Trim
(RWD Models Only)

ML Mark Levinson Premium Audio Package w/AM/FM/ 940 752
CD Changer and 14 speakers

NV Navigation System w/AM/FM/CD Changer and 13 2550 2168
Speakers includes Voice Activation, Bluetooth, and
Backup Monitor

PA Intuitive Parking Assist 500 400

PS Lexus Pre-Collision System (PCS) & Dynamic Radar 2850 2280
Cruise Control (6AT models only)

PT Premium Plus Package includes Perforated Leather 1290 1032
Seats, Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, and Bird's
Eye Maple Interior Trim (RWD Models Only)

ST Sport Package includes 225/40R18 + 255/40R18 Alloy 3695 2956
Wheels with Summer Tires, Sport Tuned Suspension,
Bi-Xenon HID + AFS w/Auto Level Headlamps;
Perforated Leather seats, heated and ventilated front
seats with Lexus Memory System, Alloy Brake and
Accelerator Pedals; Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel,
Rain-Sensing Wipers (IS350 Only)

VN Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio 3990 3320
Package includes DVD Changer and 14 speakers,
Voice Activation, Bluetooth, and Backup Monitor

WV Wood Interior Trim (IS250 AWD Only) 450 360

XE X Package with Sunroof (IS250 M/T) 1485 1188
X Package includes 18" Five-Spoke Alloy Wheels with
Summer Tires, Front Lip Spoiler, Sport Tuned Suspension,
Alloy Brake, Accelerator, and Footrest Pedals (incl.
Clutch Pedal), and Illuminated Scuff Plates

XE X Package with Sunroof (IS250 RWD A/T and IS350) 1455 1164

XF X Package without Sunroof (IS250 M/T) 985 768

XF X Package without Sunroof (IS250 RWD A/T and IS350) 955 744

I know it's hard to read. If you want the original Excel document, go to my site at http://gumclix.com/Lexus.xls. Or you can also download the PDF I made from the Excel file at http://gumclix.com/Lexus.pdf. I hope someone appreciates my hard work. :)

Hey all.

I'm new to the forum, but am quite sure that I'll be picking up a Lexus IS 250 for my next car. My question would be whether those prices above would carry on over to Canada (where I'm living), or whether they'd be a bit inflated for those of us living north of the 49th.

Hey all.

I'm new to the forum, but am quite sure that I'll be picking up a Lexus IS 250 for my next car. My question would be whether those prices above would carry on over to Canada (where I'm living), or whether they'd be a bit inflated for those of us living north of the 49th.

Canadian prices are higher. You should be able to compare by looking at Lexus Canad website. The retail to invoice ratio may be similar though.

Yeah, you're telling me. I did a double take when I heard what WRXs were going for down south. You're paying about $10 000 more for one of those up here. The difference between the 350 and the 250 is greater as well in Canada, so no 300 + hp for me, sadly.

Hey all.

Canadian prices are higher. You should be able to compare by looking at Lexus Canad website. The retail to invoice ratio may be similar though.

Yeah, you're telling me. I did a double take when I heard what WRXs were going for down south. You're paying about $10 000 more for one of those up here. The difference between the 350 and the 250 is greater as well in Canada, so no 300 + hp for me, sadly.

Hey all.

I thought the CAD was getting closer to the US dollar these days. Maybe you have huge import taxes in Canada or something? Anyway if I was in Canada I'd be shooting for the AWD model. :)

Well the dollars are getting closer for sure, but it seems that car prices have yet to fall. I'm not aware of any additional importing fees that get slapped on - and I know some cars maintain very similar prices that do conform to the exchange rate. So I'm not really sure what the rational is... might revolve around certain requirements that are unique to Canada. I know day time running lights are mandatory up here for example... and I think there's certain differences in bumper requirements and crash tests. So all that might factor in if a company has to change a car a great deal for import into Canada.

Unfortunately I'll probably be sticking with the rear drive model - but I figure with the number of electrical nannies present, the comfort of a manual transmission (which I find a lot easier to drive in the snow), and Lexus reliability I should be OK. I hope.

We'll see tough. Maybe I can scrounge together another couple thousand and bump myself up to the AWD model - of course I also kind of want that 6 speed...