News From The Front Lines

ArmyofOne

Hey all, just thought i would drop in and say hi. i havent had much time, i have been on the road for a month. Running around to all of the outer FOB's, checking on their HUMVEES and making sure nothing is going wrong with em. I got blown up twice by IED's out here in the last 2 weeks. and been in a firefight as well. Fun stuff...well not really, but you get the point.

SOOOOOO :whistles: hit me with some questions, if you have them. Ill answer them as best i can.

and to those who have sent packages, thank you. its appreciated very much.

Hey Josh,

I don't really have any questions bud.......just wanted to say very good to hear from you, keep up the great work you folks are doing over there & please stay safe! We miss ya around here!

Bren

:cheers:

Ditto what Ralph said amigo! :cheers:

PS: Just sent my brother in law off to boot at Ft. Leonard Wood to become a MP. If he gets stationed over there, I'll send you his name and maybe show the kid around the block?

Ditto what Ralph said amigo! :cheers:

PS: Just sent my brother in law off to boot at Ft. Leonard Wood to become a MP. If he gets stationed over there, I'll send you his name and maybe show the kid around the block?

Ill do that NC. I work with a lot fo the MP'sm they train the Iraqi police over here. PM me with his unit info when he gets it later this year and i will be sure and at least get in contact with him, give him a few "what not to do's" while youre here in Iraq...LOL.

• 2 weeks later...