2 Versions Of Kyb Gr2? Confused

azmalu

Hey guys Im looking for closest to oem replacement for 97 ...Im on the autopartswarehouse site and its confusing the ell out of me...The oem kyb gr2 version is 90.26 and then there is another version of kyb gr2 that boast lifetime warranty at 91.95 so I called the telephone support and I dont think the guy knows what hes talking about . He said the oem version is better and thas is because it is made in japan. He told me it only has a 1 yr warranty. It costs less shorter warranty but made in japan over taiwan makes it a better part? whats the basis? also is 90 bucks a piece sound like fair pricing? Im looking for comfort ride any other brand or model suggestions?

http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/...bly&dp=true

autuopartswarehouse page

please advise.

rears im finding for 72 but fronts are 90.... hmm...they say they will beat any price do you have a link or a website that I can try and cross reference for pricing....? btw thanks for the pdf file but it still left me confused because the 97-01 is the only years that have 2 parts numbers referenced for each part. ie right hand front 334245 then below is listed 235710 (45) but it says in parentheses exclused adj. susp. sooo I think Ive ordered the right parts but havent completed my order. Also are the mounting kits a must or simply a good idea? They cost as much as the strut. If I bought those I would need to buy 4 right thats a lotta money....