My Report On The In-line Water Softener For My Car Washing Needs

Only on the LOC can a review of a water softener for washing your car become a discussion about lawn fertilizer LOL

I know too funny. I can bring in a "diaper genie" talk if you want? LOL The lawn needs soft and happy water too! LMAO..at about 1" per week.

Is that a KUBOATO? spelling? If so that is one H E LL of a grasscutter...you must use that for other things to...

my grandfather is a retired farmer and my 2nd father in law is a farmer (wife's step dad) So I can get the Lawn stuff through them...I will check into that

by the way the lawn looks great... I will post some pics of mine...I have only been at this house for about a year...got the front yard pretty good...back yard is err ;) well ok but I have about an acre here so I am more worried with keeping the front looking good! Nice waves in the lawn too!

Yup a "Bota"

Cool. Your lawn will look mint with the selective herbs.

If you want some help with the stripes let me know.

I had to add this. Me putting in a rose tree (Joke).... :whistles: :whistles: :whistles: :blink:

bx22atworkgy4.jpg