1st Gen Gs Camber Kit?

i am looking to lower my 93-97 GS300 but I don't want to keep buying tires from it have abad camber tire wear. Does anyone happen to know of what company makes ans sells these anymore? Or do you have a better idea on how to have it sit right when lowered? I'm planning to lower it to the tire on 245-45-17

Also any info on jdm parts such as clear headlights, TRE Grill, and rear Aristo Taillamps. or any lip kits out there as well...Very hard to find for this body style.

TIA.

Inbox me or mnguyeniii@yahoo.com

Hi, I am not sure if there are camber kits available for the 1st Gen GS, but definitely none avail fro the 2nd Gen GS.

I think you should just lower your car and then have the alignment checked.

If you are only going to 17s and lower your car moderately, probably you do not need a camber kit.

It also depends on where you live. I live in Hong Kong and the roads are sometimes not too good (with holes) and streets can be narrow. Lowering too much will make the car very uncomfortable, (to my opinion), especially for passenger.

First generation GS300 parts may be difficult to get in the US, but are widely avail. here, with a lot of used parts also avail.

Alex