Ecm Calibration:shifting Enhancement 04 Rx 330

JPI

• 3 weeks later...

I had a brief chat with my service advisor this morning regarding this issue and was met with silence and a complete lack of knowledge on the subject.

Suggestions, please? I'm getting frustrated with the feeling of having "Mayonnaise" for transmission fluid.

Has anyone had this change performed? Does it help?

Thanks

Had the "fix" done last Thrusday. Made no difference. Still what the dealer describes as a soft shift. Well its a sooooooooooooooft shift all right. We're not giving up, haven't had time to take it back, but will be. This shifting problem has really ruined our enjoyment of the vehicle.

I had the software upgrade performed on the vehicle and at fist I thought it was an improvement, although my opinion of this fix quickly turned the other way. The tranny is awful. Verry poor ,rough shifting for a Lexus. They had better get a fix real soon or I will have to sell as it is way to annoying . I would have never expected this from a Lexus.

I also had the 'fix' done on my 2004 RX330. What a joke. Service advisor was surprised I knew about the TSB. They said Lexus was sending out letters to owners. It's been 2 weeks since I had this done and still no letter. Thinking of selling the car

UPDATE:

Since the new reflash came out. I did at least 4 cars a day. It shifts about the same. I'm not impress with the reflash at all. But look on the bright side, lexus just released the new ES330 :cheers: more power and more problems......

JP IMPORTZ