New Pics Of My Hooptie

UNDRPSI

Well i ditched the 20's and went with a set of 19's , They are AXIS Milano+ 19x8.5f and 19x9.5r. I still have to put my Megan Racing coilovers on next week.

milsc32.JPG

milsc33.JPG

milsc34.JPG

JP

The rims look great. How is the ride on them compared to the stock 16"? I'm thinking of switching mine too but this does concern me. Thanks.

It is tough to find a set of rims that look good on the SC; believe me i've been looking for two years! The wheels look pretty good but it definitely has to be dropped to shrink the wheel-well clearance a bit. It definitely screams, "I have AFTERMARKET wheels." On the other hand, it is the closest i have seen to something i would like to purchase aside from the Racing Hart 2-piece CX off-set. just my 2.

thanks, bro . i just put these in 20's on my red suburban today. id kind of like to see them on an SC as they have them for car applications also! If i knew they had staggered when i got my AXIS wheels, i probably would have went with th GT. I still Love my AXIS Milano+'s though!

gtp.jpg

JP

post-29629-1159498232_thumb.jpg

thanks, bro . i just put these in 20's on my red suburban today. id kind of like to see them on an SC as they have them for car applications also! If i knew they had staggered when i got my AXIS wheels, i probably would have went with th GT. I still Love my AXIS Milano+'s though!

gtp.jpg

JP

THEM LIPS ON THE WHEELS ARE CRAZY.

CHECK OUT THE LIPS ON MINES.

gtp.jpg

JP

THEM LIPS ON THE WHEELS ARE CRAZY.

CHECK OUT THE LIPS ON MINES.