2 Things: 3m Clear Bra, And Aux Power Port?

First: has anyone installed 3M clear bra on thier IS 350 yet? Second: after taking del. on my '06 IS 350 today there is only one gripe and it is the aux port, I can't get the darn lid to shut on the console due to my Cingular power cored being in the way. Any of you found a solution to that. And what's up with the ash trays. Small stuff :D

I know i am gonna get flamed for saying this but, i have had really bad experience with the 3m bras. I used them on my bike and on my last car. they work great for chips, but as for the edges, they tend to come up if you live in a very hot climate where it is humid and rains a lot. Not enough to notice realy but just enough to start getting dust and dirt under. after i removed my bra 2 yrs later. there was a scratch ring around the entire perimeter of the bra. I was very upset. most of the local shops here in OKC stopped using them and installing them. but for rock protection, they work great.

I know i am gonna get flamed for saying this but, i have had really bad experience with the 3m bras. I used them on my bike and on my last car. they work great for chips, but as for the edges, they tend to come up if you live in a very hot climate where it is humid and rains a lot. Not enough to notice realy but just enough to start getting dust and dirt under. after i removed my bra 2 yrs later. there was a scratch ring around the entire perimeter of the bra. I was very upset. most of the local shops here in OKC stopped using them and installing them. but for rock protection, they work great.

It looks like it would be difficult to do on the IS front end with all the curves. I would just do the front bumper since it has a large flat surface area. What shop here in OKC would you recommend? Thanks a head off time.

I am not sure. i usually go to alta mere but they dont do it anymore for the reasons i described. So your in okc. we should get together and get a photoshoot of our cars. mine should be here in like 2-3 days. yay for me. 4 mos wait.

Sure, is there a club in OKC? The corvette club was kinda fun, mostly old farts like me.