How Much For Timing Belt Change At Toyota

Hey guys I just hit 90,000 miles and wanted to change my timing belt, water pump, drive belts, cam seals and crank seals. How much do you think I am looking at if I go to Toyota to have the work done. Also does Toyota give u loaners with such a big maintence job cause I work alot and need a car if they have to keep it for a couple of days.

Hey guys I just hit 90,000 miles and wanted to change my timing belt, water pump, drive belts, cam seals and crank seals. How much do you think I am looking at if I go to Toyota to have the work done. Also does Toyota give u loaners with such a big maintence job cause I work alot and need a car if they have to keep it for a couple of days.

Go down a few topics, there is one there already. Also in my area Loaners are a no-go unless you pay for it or under the warrenty.

it should be done in 1-day. Mine was dropped off at 8 am and done by 3 pm.

Hello,

In Houston, TX they runs 299 for V6 timing belt+ 1/2 hour labor+H2O pump+ 3 seal($10 a peice)

299+35+124+30 =488 + Tax.

~$550.

What about spark plug and wire and fuel filter?

Hope that helps.

fuel filter is lifetime on Es300's. Also he would be lucky to find a TB and H20 pump for that price (w/out labor in the northeast form a L dealer.

Spark plugs are like 45 minutes doing it yourself. Grab a case of beer or whatever and go to town and save the few hundred.