Center Caps For First Gen Ls!

OmarG

Ok I am not selling them but i just bought a set of four NEW center caps for my ls. I think i hit a curb and lost one. Dang its ugly. Also the others are peeling so.... Anyway i was searchin for a used one but they are epensive. So i checked ebay and guess what brand new caps for 15 bucks! if you buy four you get free shipping! 60 bucks for 4 new caps is a good deal. The guy also sells lexus bushings and hood struts. They seem cheap and oem too. Just thought I'd let people know. Have a nice day!

When I ordered I was worried about the L missing also but I like the plain look much better now that they are on. You will see what I'm talking about. Write back and tell us what you think.

Well i got them yesterday and.. first of all the are not OEM but very good aftermarkets. They fit perfectly and look great. They also have the L so my cars rims look great now. Let's see how long they last...

• 10 months later...
Well i got them yesterday and.. first of all the are not OEM but very good aftermarkets. They fit perfectly and look great. They also have the L so my cars rims look great now. Let's see how long they last...

What is the name of the e-bay seller?