Saying Goodbye For Now

todd332

I traded my ES for a 96 Acura TL this week. Miss'n her already. Wanted to thank Everyone who had replyed to my posts in the past. I enjoyed Comming to this site weekly Reading the posts. I hope to be back in the Future with a new ES . I was kinda disappointed tho , I only got $ 1,500 out of her when I traded her in .She was well maintained since new and even had new leather seats , new paint job , and working cluster unit with all needles working. I just hope I didnt make a huge mistake.

Ya you messed up. Should have sold it through the paper. It would have been worth atleast $3200 provided it was running & drove around without problems (Fix that powersteering I think it was?). Never take dealer trade ins. They always make money, regardless of any discount you think you may be getting.

It was worth about $1800-2200 on dealer trade in. :\

TL's are nice. There have been afew people on ClubLexus jump from TL's to ES350's. What ever makes u happy man! If you like th TL, we like the TL.

Just.... Beware of Honda-Tech. LoL!