2001 Es Break

KatoC

You have an 2001 ES 300 but your profile to the right says RX 300 ?

Ceramic pads are going to bite more but make sure they are installed by someone qualified to install and lubricate it completely.

Changing your fluid would be a better way to improve braking.

That's great... May be I will get new rotors too. Is ES300 known for getting front rotor warp?

Depending on how tight the lug nuts are fastened and the condition of the rotors, brake rotors may warp over time on any vehicle, not just the ES. They can also mildly warp if they undergo extreme temperature changes (e.g. cold rain or ice splashed onto the hot rotors in the winter season).

As you are local if you want to get a nice set of brembo rotors i can get them cheap for you and even drilled . I find them equal if not better than stock rotors for much cheaper.

Does anyone know if this is a good product?

Lexus Brake Disc Brand: EBC

Description: Front Brake Disc Set, (Set Includes 2 Rotors, One Left And One Right), Drilled And Slotted Sport Rotors, Gold, 10.8 Inch Diameter, Dimpled Hole Construction, Wider Slots Expel Gases And Stay Cooler, Gold Zinc Coated To Prevent Corrosion

Year: 2000 - 2001 Engine - Chassis: Model: ES300

3.0L : 10.8" Rotor Diameter Price: $142.20

Does anyone know if this is a good product?

Lexus Brake Disc Brand: EBC

Description: Front Brake Disc Set, (Set Includes 2 Rotors, One Left And One Right), Drilled And Slotted Sport Rotors, Gold, 10.8 Inch Diameter, Dimpled Hole Construction, Wider Slots Expel Gases And Stay Cooler, Gold Zinc Coated To Prevent Corrosion

Year: 2000 - 2001 Engine - Chassis: Model: ES300

3.0L : 10.8" Rotor Diameter Price: $142.20

I can't speak to the product, but I can vouch for EBC. Excellent brake product company, however my experience with EBC is limited to motorcycle brake products.

steviej