Engine Not Turning Over

On Friday night I was shining light with my headlights on my sister's car while I was working on it. I started my car up during the work to help the battery. But today (sunday) on the highway my radio stations faded out and then my radio turned its self off. Then the instrument panel lights went dim and then the TRAC light came on, then the battery indicator light came on and I was very lucky to make it home. Haven't checked yet if the power steering fluid has done it again. I just fixed that problem earlier. But I never replaced my battery when the alternator originally failed the first time due to the PS Fluid leak. Voltmeter indicated 12 volts with car off. Could not start car to test voltage with car running.

Also the battery is a few months short of being two years old and I purchased it at the Lexus dealer and it said the battery is warranted for 24 months unlimited mileage and then it also said something about it being warranted for 84 months. So can I go to Lexus with the battery and the receipt and get a new battery for free from Lexus? Thanks in advance.

Yep I found that out last night on the highway at midnight. My alternator was rebuilt at a shop, but I believe the voltage regulator has now completely failed. Before I guess it was on its way out, lights were dim only about 12.5 or so while the car was running. Then if I accelerated in park everything would brighten up. My hid's were not firing up properly and would flicker upon turning them on. Not sure what to do, voltage regulator at local dealer is $206 and rebuilt alternator is $386 and $30 core charge.

Yep I found that out last night on the highway at midnight. My alternator was rebuilt at a shop, but I believe the voltage regulator has now completely failed. Before I guess it was on its way out, lights were dim only about 12.5 or so while the car was running. Then if I accelerated in park everything would brighten up. My hid's were not firing up properly and would flicker upon turning them on. Not sure what to do, voltage regulator at local dealer is $206 and rebuilt alternator is $386 and $30 core charge.

Alternator from Park place Lexus in TExas is $296 with a $30 Core charge. They ship for free I believe.