And Now... For Your Moment Of Zen.

RXGirl

Today, as we were all getting ready to leave the house, I told my five year old son to get out to "the car." He turned to me and... in that way that only a 5 year old can... said "Mommy, it's not a car! It's a LEXUS!"

:lol:

Today, as we were all getting ready to leave the house, I told my five year old son to get out to "the car." He turned to me and... in that way that only a 5 year old can... said "Mommy, it's not a car! It's a LEXUS!"

:lol:

Yes.... That Boy knows about cars..Let me Tell U... I had BMW 3 1992 , Mercedes E 1997, pontiac grand prix 1997,my firs try was a 1998 gs 300 witch i sold; Today I own a RX330 2004. No problems yet .All of this cars listed above do not have the ( Lexus Ride) if any one out there knows what im talking about bring your opinion to the table... All cars from factory have little knig knags including the big shots like bentley ,lambos,Maseraty, ETC. They also have minor stuff ..... So far i stick with LEXUS....

Like you son said is not a car is a LEXUS... That line maybe will be a future TV Comercial