Clear Bra For Your Lexus

So if you have a clear bra on your car add the model and year and which parts of your car where done.

If you know what kind of film such as 3m and its thickness. How much did you pay and how do you like the product and its install.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new Black Onyx '06 IS 250 AWD. I bought an Autobahnd clear bra from the dealer for $495 installed which includes the front bumper & spoiler, the lower third or so of the hood, the area in front of the front wheel wells and the fronts of the side mirrors. I don't know the thickness of the kit they used. On the black you can definitely see the line on the hood & side of the car up close. It doesn't look horrible, but it's noticeable. My IS is a daily beater though & I drive in heavy traffic at highway speeds, so the clear bra is better than shredding the paint on the front of the car.

--SB

So if you have a clear bra on your car add the model and year and which parts of your car where done.

If you know what kind of film such as 3m and its thickness. How much did you pay and how do you like the product and its install.

Do not have on BUT when I got my ES, 4-years ago, Herb Chambers near B-town wanted around $600 for the clear bra.

I had my car tinted by a guy who also does clear bras and he gave me enough to do my headlights . I wetsanded them down including my fogs and buffed them back to new then applied the film to keep them perfectly clear all the time now. It is so perfect looking ,i love this stuff.

$495 is a great price. Is that a complete front end kit?

Yeah as far as I know it's complete... Lower air scoop, bumper, lower hood, fender flares, side mirrors...

I don't think the headlights were done. I bought a bunch of other stuff from the sales manager like the service contract & leather/paint protection, so maybe I got a deal on the bra, but I probably got robbed somewhere else. They may be Lexus dealers, but they're still car dealers ;)

--SB