Space Around 250 Center Console

Hello all. I pray I don't come across completely anal about this but I wanted to ask all of my fellow IS owners... For the most part, the dash is snug around the center console (with Nav). However on the drivers side there is a gap approx. 3 mil between the console and the dash material. With the light behind me I can even see the "clips" that are used to hold the dash to the console or vice versa. Do some of you have this spacing? Just wondering if it is normal or if I should take it to the dealer and see if they can realign the console so the space is not visible. Even though they are "trained" technicians I'd hate to think of them unscrewing the dash just to move it ever so slightly.

Regards

Other people with NAV have mentioned this gap. It shouldn't be "normal", but I don't know if anyone has had it fixed.

Thank you bartkat! I won't stress about it then and mention it to the dealer when I go in next.

Went to my dealer today. Apparantly I am no crazy and this is an issue that should have been caught in Japan during final QA. The good news is that this is a real quick fix. According to the service mgr, there are a number of alignment screws that can be loosened and the console moved into the correct position (about an hour job).

I'll keep you posted after the work has been performed.