Leather Cleaning Between Treatments

I've searched the forum and can't find an answer for what I am looking for.

I cleaned and treated my seats with Lexol about a month ago. Since then, I have had to take my dog with me out of town for a week and the seats are dirty now due to him stomping around on the leather. How do I clean the seats without having to re-treat the seats with Lexol?

Try a wet towel first? Woolite solution? Lexol cleaner?

Hello, hopes this helps!

You will have to use the Lexol cleaner then use the conditioner in the area you cleaned. Only do spot cleaning and re-treatment in the areas affected. I learned with the club this site that you can Also see: www.autopia-carcare.com , in there they will answer your question more in detail. You can also see www.autogeek.com .

C. PR

I've searched the forum and can't find an answer for what I am looking for.

I cleaned and treated my seats with Lexol about a month ago. Since then, I have had to take my dog with me out of town for a week and the seats are dirty now due to him stomping around on the leather. How do I clean the seats without having to re-treat the seats with Lexol?

Try a wet towel first? Woolite solution? Lexol cleaner?

You can clean the seats with the Woolite solution without re-conditioning them...

Maintenance cleaning- use a cleaning solution (Water /Woolite® or Dreft® 10:1 ratio) on to an applicator pad and apply to one area at a time

Stubborn stains- dependent upon the leathers condition or how dirty it is consider using a leather-cleaning product. (Leatherique's Prestine Clean, Zaino Leather in a bottle, Groit's Leather Cleaner or Autoglym Leather Cleaner)

The seats had just been cleaned and treated with Lexol literally the week before the dog buggered them up. they aren't that bad, but I can tell they're dirty.

I'll try the 10:1 solution.

thanks