Es350 Lease Payments...

SW03ES

Has anyone else priced leases for the ES350? I've heard rumblings about $600 a month for $0 down on a UL car, providing they could find a UL car because they're so rare. However now I'm getting rumblings about $700 a month. Thats crazy, I could lease an LS430 for $250 a month more at a price point of $16,000 higher...

If thats the case, maybe I will just wait and do an LS. The payment on the new LS will be more because the purchase price will be closer to MSRP, but the residual will be higher too.

Interesting...

Has anyone else priced leases for the ES350? I've heard rumblings about $600 a month for $0 down on a UL car, providing they could find a UL car because they're so rare. However now I'm getting rumblings about $700 a month. Thats crazy, I could lease an LS430 for $250 a month more at a price point of $16,000 higher...

If thats the case, maybe I will just wait and do an LS. The payment on the new LS will be more because the purchase price will be closer to MSRP, but the residual will be higher too.

Interesting...

A 'UL' car? :blink:

:cheers:

Interesting...

We are still not feeling the full effect of the Federal Reserves rate hikes, let alone any further rate increases forecast for this year. I think a lot of people are going to feel the sting of higher monthly payments or are going to have to lease a less expensive car when their current leases are up over the course of the next year.

Its not the rates that are casuing the difference, its the residual value in proportion to the purchase price. A lease on a fully loaded non UL ES is about $100 a month less when its only a $2500 cheaper car.

I mean, the rates have changed yeah but not THAT much from January 03 when I leased mine.

Its not the rates that are casuing the difference, its the residual value in proportion to the purchase price. A lease on a fully loaded non UL ES is about $100 a month less when its only a $2500 cheaper car.

I mean, the rates have changed yeah but not THAT much from January 03 when I leased mine.

You are correct, SW03ES. But what I am referring to is that I doubt that lease rates that work out to about a 4% APR are going to be available a year from now unless it is a subsidized manufacturer lease for vehicles that are harder to move. It will be interesting to see how this rate increase cycle works itself through our heavily credit dependent consumer economy. I can't see the manufacturers holding the line on passing along their higher credit costs indefinitely.