Good Detail Place In Plano ?

• 1 month later...

I am looking for a good wax job on my new gs300

anyone around plano ?

how much does it usually cost ?

i tried the search but it kept comming back with errors so im posting..

oh common i know i see alot of lexus in plano... can someone please make a suggestion on a good detail shop ?

There are plenty members here that are out in Plano....errrr, Dallas/Ft. Worth! ;) For a good wash and wax, $75-$100 (multiply that times 2 or more if you have swirls or other defects that need fixing.) if you want it done right. I'd head over to autopia.org, and fish for a pro detailer there.

• 6 months later...

I just took my GS to the carwash in Carrollton. I cant remember the name but its next to Chevron at Old Denton and Frankford. If you ask for a deal they will polish and wax it with meguiars for 69.95. My car looks like it was painted yesterday and its a 2000 model. Well worth the money!

Ehhhh I'd pass. I've watched carwashes do details and they use nasty old wool pads and stuff like that. Sure it might look good now, but wait a while until the oils from the polishes and the wax evaporate, I bet you'll be left with swirls and holograms.