Need Help W/maint & Upgrades (brakes, Susp)

First off I am having a little problem regarding my transmission. When i floor it (with the vsc off) my car tends to get stuck in a gear and changing at a higher rpm where I usually let go the acc to let it change. I was thinking about changing my tranny fluid but been reading posts where it is not recommended. I havent changed the tranny fluid in a while. What to do? I am going to change spark plugs which Im sure will bring my car to perform better. All in all my car has been sluggish. Also which plugs are best for my car?

I need to change rear brake pads as well. I have axxis pads in front with x-drilled rotors which helped my braking tremendously but starting to thin out on the back where I start squeel a bit upon braking. Should I go with axxis as well? Suggestions?

Suspension is in need of replacement. I would like a stiffer ride but not TOO much where it bumps like an RC car. I would even like to maybe lower it 3/4 possibly. I am on 20" right now and do not rub at all. When I had my staggered set-up I would rub in the back but am on regular 20x8.5 so Im ok now. Should I get stiffer struts and coils or shorter springs? i am kinda lost on the suspension for I do not know too much. I know what a strut is and a spring , call me an idiot, but dont know what a coilover is exactly.

How are babies born? (Im kidding).

Thanks for all if any help.

If u want a stiffer ride then go with tein ss, i personally dont like the ss's that are on my car because they are a little stiffer than stock when i bought mine 2 months ago i thought i was going to get something softer, the person shop that sold them to me was tring to get a quick buck. I learned my lesson the hard way so know i just spent another 1260 for the new cs's which for what i've been reading is supose to give me what im looking for. So fpor know im 950 in the drain for the ss i brought, but im not mad. as far as ur brake system i cant help ya hommie.

If u want a stiffer ride then go with tein ss, i personally dont like the ss's that are on my car because they are a little stiffer than stock when i bought mine 2 months ago i thought i was going to get something softer, the person shop that sold them to me was tring to get a quick buck. I learned my lesson the hard way so know i just spent another 1260 for the new cs's which for what i've been reading is supose to give me what im looking for. So fpor know im 950 in the drain for the ss i brought, but im not mad. as far as ur brake system i cant help ya hommie.

The L-tuned shocks/struts and spring combo is also an option.

It lowers the car about an inch and provides a more responsive ride - not stiff at all. I'm running on 18's but they made not to rub for up to 20's is what they claim.