Fore Sale Show Room Condition 97 Es300 $10,850!

LivinLrge

You are looking at a 97 Lexus ES300 In pristine condition. It has beel well maintained by an adult, and garage kept throughout its lifetime. I was originally selling this car with aNavigation system, and a premier pioneer audio system, but seeing as no one seemed to be interested. I have restore the lexus to its full factory condition, including all wires,wire harnesses, radios,speakers and amps.

The car has 81k Miles and like i said is in show room condition.

Thesea re the other visual modifications that have been done.

97-2001 Tail Light Conversion, all pieces and parts.

Factory Order Lexus es 300 spoiler with 18led light. (factory 3rd light disenguaged

1 20" Blue Neon in the trunk,functions as trunk light.

4 New Struts, Shocks, and Springs.

Lexus Coach Edition Conversion. (Emblems, Rims, Interior)

Brand New Floor Mats (Facotry Lexus Es300)

11 Piece Factory Match Wood Trim kit is installed. ( Sunroof controlls are also in wood)

25% Tinted windows all the way around

Front Windshield was replaced due to a rock hitting it on the highway 4 months ago.

4300K Headlights/Fogs

Replaced

Timing belt

Serpentine Belt

Alternator

Water pump

Battery

All Interior Lightbulbs

Flushed All Fluids, including Trans.

New Spark plugs (Denso Iriduium)

The car runs and drives like a dream. Still feels the same as when I bought it.

Car is waxed twice a month and washed very often, I take excellent care of the car, and always clean the interior, no blemishes or marks. As you can see from the pics.

If their are any questions:

edit-personal info removed at poster request.

For Pictures

see:

Lexus Es 300 Pictures

p.s the price is different on here atm, the autotrader server must be running behind, it takes awhile to update the page to what it should be.

All Receipt for work done to the car including tire rotations/oil changes are available. I have a good 95% of them in a folder. Manuals+ both set of keys/remotes I have also.

Asking 10350

Nice car... would have considered it a few months ago but picked up an '02 Camry SE. Good luck! Thats a good looking car!

• 3 weeks later...