Not Enough Bass With Ml Stereo

I have the Mark Levinson audio in my IS, and for some reason it just doesn't have enough bass in most of the songs I play. Can this be because I'm playing primarily MP3 CDs? And yes, the bass level is turned all the way up.

Im probably going to get the ml on my next car, but other car makers seem to have better upgraded stereos when it comes to the facts. Just look at the watt power. I know audi makes a 1000 watt stereo from bang and olufson or something like that.

Im probably going to get the ml on my next car, but other car makers seem to have better upgraded stereos when it comes to the facts. Just look at the watt power. I know audi makes a 1000 watt stereo from bang and olufson or something like that.

You can only get the B&O stereo in the Audi A8.

Its not just about how many watts a stereo has... but how clear the watts are...

I'm with Cherokee, if first watt sounds like crap why would you want 999 more of them :chairshot:

The stock system sounds decent to me, but I don't want exagerated bass.

maybe it's not more bass you want it's just more extension to the bass? Just install a sub.