Timing Bely Kits On Ebay...feedback Needed

TexasRX300

Do you advise using these kits, water pumps and bearings that I see on eBay. There seems to be a cost savings ordering them off eBay from respectable sellers with 100% feedback.

Wife's RX300 has 112k miles, so I'm going to do the replacements when I'm off work in a week.

How much a difference in price? They are not bad even at the Lexus or Toyota dealerships. Timing belt was only about $60 and the waterpump $120 (that was a little steep but at 100k miles ok) Hey I just look at Park Place Lexus and the timing belt is $46 and the pump is $97 and I believe they have free shipping by UPS Just type in Park Place Lexus in Texas.

How much a difference in price? They are not bad even at the Lexus or Toyota dealerships. Timing belt was only about $60 and the waterpump $120 (that was a little steep but at 100k miles ok)

Water pump & gasket $30 + $12 S&H. Timing belt kit (Includes 1 Timing Belt, 1 Timing Belt Tensioner Bearing & 1 Timing Belt Idler Bearing) $69 + $14 S&H.

Haven't found the hydraulic tensioner adjuster cylinder yet, but still looking.

Anything else I need while I'm in there?

That is cheap, Up to you, The Lexus parts went a long way, Good luck Hey that site will list some of the items you are looking for.

Those appear to be pretty cheap. Now, let's hope that they aren't cheap - as in cheaply made. Is the water pump new or rebuilt? Who makes the belt? I only buy OEM or Gates or equivalent for belts. Just my two cents.