Help Please

Hi all,

I got no response from my last post so i figured i'd rephrase. My car door won't open from the outside. I have taken off my door panel with the help of this forum. Does anyone here have any instructions that detail exactly how to get to the broken latch itself to replace the broken clip. I can see exactly what's going on when i take off the weather strip and i have already gotten new latches, but I don't want to jump into things without hearing from someone who's been here before.

I've searched the forum already and all i keep getting is instructions on how to take off the panel but really nothing after that.

thanx in advance

kev

Go to this link 1997 Lexus ES 300 FSMs

Hi all,

I got no response from my last post so i figured i'd rephrase. My car door won't open from the outside. I have taken off my door panel with the help of this forum. Does anyone here have any instructions that detail exactly how to get to the broken latch itself to replace the broken clip. I can see exactly what's going on when i take off the weather strip and i have already gotten new latches, but I don't want to jump into things without hearing from someone who's been here before.

I've searched the forum already and all i keep getting is instructions on how to take off the panel but really nothing after that.

thanx in advance

kev