How To Remove Is250 Wiper Blades ?

Has anyone figured out how to remove the new style wiper blades on the IS250 ? The arm has the typical U-shape at the end but I can't figure out how to unlock the blade from the arm so I can replace the inserts ? There is nothing in the owner's manual about the locking mechanism. Thanks

• 2 years later...
Has anyone figured out how to remove the new style wiper blades on the IS250 ? The arm has the typical U-shape at the end but I can't figure out how to unlock the blade from the arm so I can replace the inserts ? There is nothing in the owner's manual about the locking mechanism. Thanks

Did you ever figure this out? Having same problem.

You can't replace them. You just have to get a new car. That's what we did. Well, unfortunatly we did it AFTER I just replaced the blades with new Bosch ICON's.

We had an 07 IS250 and now have an 09. They are the same. Just a little tab you flip up, then slide the blade towards the open part of the U-shape. I'm guessing the nice folks at your local auto parts store would gladly show you how. If I were really industrious I'd post pics....