New Wheels On The 2006 Gs

2336126_3_full.jpg

nighttime shot, just got them on, goin with maybe 295's in the rear and 255's up front...

Needs to be lowered a little I think, but the rolling diameter of the tires will be the same since it is AWD...

They are Axis GTR's in 20x9 and 20x10.5 :whistles:

2336126_3_full.jpg

nighttime shot, just got them on, goin with maybe 295's in the rear and 255's up front...

Needs to be lowered a little I think, but the rolling diameter of the tires will be the same since it is AWD...

Nice looking car man... Question for you though:

How much gap would you say you have on the car right now (before lowering)? I just got mine (GS300 AWD) and want to put rims on but not so wild about lowering it and messing w/ the ride...

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome!If you get the right springs you won't lose your ride.I lowered my IS300 1.5 inches and everyone that has ridden in it says it rides better than factory because of the progressive rate springs.I love those wheels and have been contemplating a wheel upgrade but the Ohio roads scare me with big wheels.

Any rubbing on the 20x9's? I'm in the process of buying rims as we speak, so any and all feedback is appreciated. The guy at the rim shop told me I couldn't put 9's on the front because it would rub- and I don't want ANY rubbing. Instead of staggered, I was gonna go with 9's all the way around, but currently I have on order 20x8.5's, with 255/35/20 Toyo Tires. Thoughts? Can I go with 20x9's?

• 3 weeks later...