2006 Ls430 Integrated Sirius Radio

thinheel

Sirius was installed so it works thru the Nav/Audio screen; however when viewing the artist and song information it only shows 10 characters. Is there an option that can be set by the dealer or me to show more of the text?

• 3 weeks later...

According to the Navigation Manual, the screen can only display 10 characters for the XM installation. Presumably the same applies for the Sirius installation. BTW, what was involved in the installation process? I'm due to have a Sirius receiver installed in my new LS430. The dealer had to order it so it wasn't installed before I picked it up. Now I'm concerned about them having to tear the dash apart. Also, where is the antenna installed? I was told it goes on the inside of the wiinsheild. Is it on the left side of the rearview mirror?

According to the Navigation Manual, the screen can only display 10 characters for the XM installation. Presumably the same applies for the Sirius installation. BTW, what was involved in the installation process? I'm due to have a Sirius receiver installed in my new LS430. The dealer had to order it so it wasn't installed before I picked it up. Now I'm concerned about them having to tear the dash apart. Also, where is the antenna installed? I was told it goes on the inside of the wiinsheild. Is it on the left side of the rearview mirror?

I watched some of the installation - no dash tear out to my knowledge most to the equipment went in the trunk. The antenna was installed on the right side of the rear view mirror