Need A Quiet Rear Exhaust Section For My Sc400?

JIBBBY

Wondering if anyone can help me with finding a very quiet but yet somewhat performing rear exhaust or muffler setup for my 1992 SC400...

My straight thru mufflers in combination with headers and nos, rock the neighborhood at high RPM's, and it is time for a quiter change. I also recently got a noise fix it ticket and had to switch to these temporarily rediculous looking uni mufflers to pass the ticket inspection... Now, I need a quite setup? Anyone?

Before and after...pics

post-13978-1145578989.jpg

post-13978-1145579145.jpg

My friend is running good Magnaflows on a turbo'd LS400 and it is still loud, Borla's I have not tried, but I image they are much like dynomax, and flowmasters... Blitz makes the best quiet rear section setup for the Sc400 but the price of $750 is outrageous....Quietflow mufflers would work great but dont fit right in the rear housing and look aweful....The search continues... I think I will head on down to the local performance muffler shop and see what they think....Thanks for the reply...

• 4 weeks later...