Running Board Or Sidebar For 05 Rx330

PizzaTurtle

Hi all,

I am interested to install running board or sidebar for my 05 RX330. I search this forum and found some postings. Per suggestions in those posts, I contacted my dealer but they said they no longer have any such things for RX330 anymore. Have any of you bought any running board and sidebar for RX330 recently? Where can I get them? What are good's and bad's between having running boards and sidebars?

Thanks a lot!!

Hi all,

I am interested to install running board or sidebar for my 05 RX330. I search this forum and found some postings. Per suggestions in those posts, I contacted my dealer but they said they no longer have any such things for RX330 anymore. Have any of you bought any running board and sidebar for RX330 recently? Where can I get them? What are good's and bad's between having running boards and sidebars?

Thanks a lot!!

I have a near new pair (2 months old, black) I removed from an RX 300 last month.

If you can find out if they will fit You're welcome to make an offer. I can send you a picture installed if you email me or IM me with your email

They're Waag and were about $250 new

JRL

Hi all,

Thanks a lot!!

www.lexus-parts.com and go to Accessory Exterior. You can find running board, steel bars there. Good luck