Finally, A Real Picture Of The New Ls430!

SW03ES

Okay guys, we finally have it, a real picture of the new LS430. Its not quite as much honestly as I'd hoped, but its enough to really improve the front end of the car I feel. Wouldn't bother me if I had just bought an 03 though. I know several people have been wondering if they should wait.

Here's the pics:

ls04.jpg

As you can see the headlights, grille, front bumper and hood/fenders are all new as we were expecting. There's a good bit of family resemblence now with the more swept lights, but it shouldn't cause as much of a stir as the ES' new appearance did.

The taillinghts are also new removing the amber in the turnsignals and going to a clear format which is nice. You can also see the bright tipped exhaust as Lexus promised. Also supposed to have some new colors, and excitment to those who were hoping, they say its going to have an AWD option!

Comments please!

Soory, but the back looks too much like a Camry for me. The original Lexuses were easily distinguishable from other cars, Lexus seems to be moving in the opposite direction. I have no doubt the LS430's are as excellent as ever, I'm just short about 50 grand at the moment.

VB, The rear end is unchanged from 03 except the clear strip in the taillights. With those dual exhausts I hardly think anyone's going to mistake it for a Camry lol.

I have no idea about the new colors, I know they're coming out with a new silver at least. The ES330 may share some colors, I dont know.

I think the car looks great. The next redesign will come in 2006 and it'll be a full redesign like the LS430 was in 2001. There is talk of a larger V8, and even a V12 model.